Karin’s Vision and Mission
- Help ensure that there is fairness in housing mainly in East, North and South East London.
- Managing and providing housing for people from all communities, whilst delivering an inclusive housing service that is based on: inclusion, opportunity, quality, integrity and diversity.
a. good and ever improving housing management
b. more high quality housing
c. continued financial strength
d. well run by people who come from all the communities in London
- Meeting its obligation
- promoting fairness in its services and employment
- listening and responding to tenants views
- Create good governance and accountability
- more homes into management
- taking managed homes into ownership initially 35 homes from June 2016
- always seeking better value for money
- safeguarding the position of vulnerable people living in homes managed by Karin